The flavour of Kolkata

The flavour of Kolkata
The city is known for its old alleys. One such is shot by Atanu Pal.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Great to be back!!

Dear readers
I stopped blogging for a couple of reasons about a year back. It coincided with my switching job and that was one of the reasons.

Like some readers who were missing new posts on KC, I did it too, very very much. After all, it is my baby. But I thought like every good thing has a shelf life, so has KC.

But it kept coming back to my mind. And I was feeling the urge to blog again very recently.

So KC is going alive again. I must say I'm overwhelmed to see the enormous no. of readers KC has received over the last one year without a single new post. Now I know better than ever how much KC matters among lakhs of blogs worldwide.

Just one thing. KC now onwards, thanks to my present life, will be informal. There will be more small posts, may be more photographs (because photos say a lot), more humour (incl. 'tongue-in-cheek', my favourite genre), less talk on politics, much more on entertainment, especially cinema (where I am now, careerwise). It won't aim to be as informative as it was. One thing for sure- it will always seek to connect with its readers.

Happy reading.

Cheers
Anirban Halder
anirban48@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I am thoroughly plaesed to see you are back, dear blogger!
    I hope you are 'back-with-a-bang'!

    You definitely are capable of making waves, with your posts;they excite me and several others and whip up our appetite of friendly, but sincere, discussions on a wide range of topics, that stem from our love for the city of Kolkata, and the happenings in and around it.

    ReplyDelete

Please do not post any abusive comments here. All comments will be moderated before publishing.